Get on board and join a globally connected European network of European and International fairs that is dedicated to strengthen, support and promote Cultural Heritage, Art and Restoration. If you wish to become an HERI-FAIRS member, please fill the form.
- Founding Members: the founding partners of the network (Florence Art and Restoration Fair, Ar&Pa Spain, Ar&Pa Portugal and Monumento Salzburg).
- Associate Members: Can be Associate partners only the Institutions that organize Fairs of Cultural Heritage, Art and Restoration.
- Supporting Members: Category to be defined at a later date. In theory, this could be any member that becomes a patron and/or sponsor by financially supporting specific initiatives and events through the HeriFairs network.
- (1) Institutions: Public Institutions as City Hall or University;
- (2) Association & Foundations: Non Profit Associations, ONG, Foundations;
- (3) Companies: European Companies that deal with materials for restoration, cultural marketing, tourism, cultural heritage.
After applying for membership using the online form, the HERIFAIRS team will contact you to confirm and verify the details. The membership application is reviewed and approved by the Executive Board.
Benefits of our partners
- Services dedicated to all operators of Cultural Heritage
- Common calendar of events
- Consulting for the organization
- Tax-Administrative Consultancy
- Technical-Scientific Consultancy
- Sharing ideas
- Support for European projects
Tasks of our Partners