The European Network of Heritage Fairs (Herifairs®) is the first and unique operative platform for exchange and development synergies between the most prestigious fairs in conservation, restoration and valorization of cultural heritage in Europe, with an open cooperation with other international fairs and events in the world.
OUR MISSION: The mission of Herifairs is to represent and empower the Cultural Heritage sector and to be an influential voice and advocate in promoting the interests of its members at European and international level.
- To promote an appropriate framework for cooperation between the parties for the promotion of culture and heritage.
- To implement a common agenda.
- To exchange information and developing a common marketing strategy
- To facilitate Knowledge exchange and scientific discourse
- To increase Networking, collaboration and interaction
- To henance advocacy and representation
- To facilitate market leadership and professionalism
- To promote Interdisciplinarity and collaboration
- To develop New technologies and environment sustainability
- To promote and encourage the specific needs of Heritage Fairs in a European and international context;
- To represent the interests of heritage fairs and to advise national and international institutions involved in co-operation in the field of staging heritage fairs and events;
- To provide support and promote Heritage Fairs’ contribution to the development of culture;
- To promote international co-operation between staff members and contributors of Heritage Fairs throughout Europe;
- To collect and provide information among European Heritage Fairs with a view to establish and/or improve exchange of experiences, knowledge, exchange programmes and joint projects;
- To uphold and defend the diversity of cultures and to foster communication between European and non-European cultures as partners in a global cultural society.