The European Network of Heritage Fairs (Herifairs) is the first and unique operative platform for exchange and development synergies between the most prestigious fairs in conservation, restoration and valorization of cultural heritage in Europe, with an open cooperation with other international fairs and events in the world. Formally established in November 2018 by Florence Art and Restoration Fair, AR&PA Bienal Iberica de Patrimonio Cultural, in Valladolid and Portugal and MONUMENTO Salzburg, the networkcounts, at today, over 500 expositors, 20.000 visitors in all the conservation, restoration and valorization sectors. With over 5 members, ENHF represents a dynamic cross-disciplinary network in Europe that advocates for the valorization of cultural heritage by empowering and creating new opportunities for its members at international level creating an operative synergy between the fairs, sharing a common calendars and promoting events organization and projects.
OUR MISSION: The mission of Herifairs is to represent and empower the Cultural Heritage sector and to be an influential voice and advocate in promoting the interests of its members at European and international level.
HERITAGE ISTANBUL BECOME MEMBER OF HERIFAIRS
On the occasion of the MONUMENTO SALZBURG 2020 fair, the international HERITAGE ISTANBUL fair joins the HERIFAIRS NETWORK.
View photos of the deal!
AR&PA - Bienal Iberica de Patrimonio Cultural - LOULE', PORTUGAL
2020 is the year of the international fairs of the HERIFAIRS chain, of which AR&PA - Bienal Ibérica do Património Cultural de Portugal is part.
LOULÉ recebe Bienal Ibérica de Património Cultural 2019
Venha fazer parte da grande festa do Património, este ano em Loulé!-Come and be part of the great Heritage fest, this year in Loulé, Algarve!Bienal Ibérica de Património Cultural 2019Pubblicato da patrimonio.pt su Lunedì 8 aprile 2019
HERIFAIRS’s Strategic Focus 2020 – 2022 is based on four guiding pillars, which were approved by the General Assembly in November 2018. It aims to promote, enable and facilitate:
Our fundamental objectives is the Preservation, Conservation, Valorization and Dissemination of World Cultural Heritage among the peoples.
The Network objectives shall be to:
1. promote and encourage the specific needs of Heritage Fairs in a European and international context;
2. represent the interests of heritage fairs and to advise national and international institutions involved in co-operation in the field of staging heritage fairs and events;
3. provide support and promote Heritage Fairs’ contribution to the development of culture;
4. promote international co-operation between staff members and contributors of Heritage Fairs throughout Europe;
5. collect and provide information among European Heritage Fairs with a view to establish and/or improve exchange of experiences, knowledge, exchange programmes and joint projects;
6. uphold and defend the diversity of cultures and to foster communication between European and non-European cultures as partners in a global cultural society.
JOIN THE NETWORK
Being part of herifairs means becoming part of a group of fairs that are committed to creating a common calendar and collaborating together to enhance the cultural heritage, art and restoration. Creating synergies between the main countries of Europe.
To become part of herifairs, or as a stakeholder or partner send us an email, express your ideas, describe your company or your group, propose a project, we would be happy to answer you as soon as possible.